The Importance of Signage in a Business
What is the first thing you notice when you visit a shop?
According to a survey done by FedEx Office, 8 out of 10 consumers said they have entered a store or business for the first time purely based on eye-catching Signage. Would you agree? It is rare to see a business or store front that does not have a Signage. But, some businesses, especially those with multiple locations, put company Signage as their least priority because the process of managing it can be long.
We would put it right out there that investing in a quality one is worth it. Cliché, but true. Putting up a Signage is the most common method used to reach thousands of potential customers, and the most cost-effective in comparison to other forms of advertising.
These are examples of poor maintained signs that you can see the vast importance of a proper Signage done.
Why Is It Important To Have A Signage
Signage is an essential component of a business’s overall marketing strategy, as a great Signage will help to increase brand awareness, attract customers and will give you a competitive edge. It is your visual and inanimate salesperson 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
A Signage should be:
- Inline with your brand
- Attractive, catchy and high-quality
- Legible and easy on the eyes
- Strategically placed for the best possible visibility
- Consistent across multiple locations
- Kept in good condition
It is statistically proven that most people are visually-oriented and therefore, colors, images and patterns tend to stick in people’s minds much longer than just words alone— this brings us to why Signage is a powerful tool for reminding customers of your presence. It is the first impression a customer will have of your business.
Just a few tips!
Depending on what type of Signage you use, always try to include your logo as it helps to reinforce your brand. But, use it appropriately and sparingly across your shop or within your office space.
- For new entrepreneurs and startups who need more cost-efficient Signage to kick start your business, Vinyl Graphics Signage and Stud Mounted Acrylic Signage are a good start.
- Whereas for companies and brands that are well-established, we would recommend to invest slightly more on LED, 3D and Metal Signage.
- If you want to draw more customers to your business, choose more attention-grabbing and vibrant signs such as LED Signage, Neon Signage or Lightbox Signage.
- An additional tip for advertising a product, service or promotion well can be on the Interior signs that stand out to catch your customers’ attention in locating the merchandise they are looking for or you are trying to promote.
But what makes a successful Signage is through a visually-appealing presentation. If you are planning to have a Signage, look at the different types and get a feel of each one to have a better understanding on what will be effective and suitable for your brand. If your Signage has not been updated for a while, you could be missing out on the current trendy signs that will catch the eye of potential customers.
In need of a Signage for your business, looking to refresh your current one or seeking for recommendations? Contact us below, and we have our well-experienced and skilled team to discuss and advise you professionally on how to use your Signage to leverage it for more sales and overall branding. Create your effective Signage that stands out from the crowd with us now!
Lets Work Together
Let us know more.