Big Image Group (BIG)has been the number one pioneer within the business since 1995. With a high standard set for our Signage manufactured, we offer a professional wide range of Sign solutions for clients with good quality fabricators while achieving performance results and customer satisfaction. We always believe that a good quality Sign helps bring your customers through that door, and potentially more in the long run. Whether you’re an SME or MNC, we specialize in helping your company get more businesses by boosting up your brand image.
DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS
Our Recent Works
Trusted by Companies
The term Signage has its root from the French word ‘sign‘ that describes the process of making a gesture or hand movement, which also explains Signage Singapore giving direction and leading someone on the right path. Suppose you have something great to offer to the world and those that come in contact with your business.In such cases, it’ll be thought of as good thanks to persuading and direct them through these visual graphics created by your customized fonts, colors, sizes, and design ideas to the merchandise or service you would like them to patronize.
At Big Image, we ensure that your signage Singapore are versatile and very strong to onlookers, thereby capturing their attention and moving them to take action towards choosing your product or service your brand. Having attractive Signs is just as good as having an inanimate salesperson for your business to help get the work done by saving the cost of employing people to pass across your product or service rendering message. A Signage in singapore is readily available at every point in time to share details of your business 24/7 and all year round, which reduces the need to engage more employees for specific advertising tasks.
The need for Signage Singapore cannot be underestimated because of a growing business most people contact the Signs of a brick and mortar (that has to have a physical presence) business before choosing where to visit. The several benefits that come with having Sign include:
- Marketing & Advertising
- Marketing and advertising of products are known to be one of the most popular reasons for Signs. Companies can take advantage of different types of Signage in Singapore used for advertising. A static Signboard may comprise building wraps, advertising hoardings, and indoor/outdoor Signs as required by a client. In contrast, a digital signage Singapore can be placed according to the display requirement of a client.
- Recognizing a brand can be made more comfortable with the use of Signage in Singapore. As a business owner, you want to stand out from your competitors. There is no better way to increase your business’s physical visibility other than the use of attractive Signs.
- Appearance & Aesthetic appeal
- The appearance of an environment can be enhanced with the use of a Signboard. This is evident in the display of colorful graphics and high-quality Sign materials to beautify a place. With Big Image, we can design different Signage in Singapore patterns to boost the aesthetic appeal of a structure.
- Cost-Effective nature
- As compared to any other forms of advertising such as through television, radio, and newspapers, using Signs, Singapore is known to be the most cost-effective method. Those who seek to achieve more with less financial cost will find the use of Signboard to be beneficial.
- Directional & Navigation
- The use of Signage in Singapore ensures that people do not get lost when they visit a new location. It can be placed to direct people to well-known areas such as cinemas, shopping malls, hospitals, and business districts. Event managers will also find the need for Signboard to direct event attendees to the specific venue or floor design.
The first impression of any brand is essential to the success of the business. Signage Singapore should adequately show the voice of the brand or the company and be the first carrier of business ideals.
- Static & Digital Sign
- Choosing between a static or digital Signboard Singapore depends on several factors. However, you can also choose to work with both. Static Signboard consists of displays that are not changeable— it is usually made of Acrylic, Aluminum, Stainless steel, or Wood.
- While on the other hand, Digital Signboard provides displays in an electronic form with the use of LED or projectors— the displays can be changed, thereby giving room for different contents to be shown to an audience at short time intervals.
- Willingness to invest rightly
- Signage in Singapore should be a priority of a business since it is usually the first point of contact before an individual assesses the company’s quality of service. Some companies utilize their Sign for several months without replacement, depending on the quality it is used. So, it is vital to make the right investment for a Sign that delivers quality, durability, and attractiveness.
- Good visibility
- A Signage Singapore that will be placed on a street should be well-visible from a fair distance. It is essential to keep your Sign well-positioned, preferably with striking colors that stand out, or if it is at a corner, it should still be visible and not be obstructed.
- Visual appeal
- Choosing a Signage in Singapore with an excellent visual appeal can make a brand stand out firm. It’s statistically proven that most people are visually-oriented. Therefore the color combination and graphical design for the Signboard you need should be convincing enough to enable people to take a step towards accepting and choosing your brand.
- People are more attracted to Signage in Singapore that appears clean and bright; it gives off confidence and assurance. Faded and unkempt Signage will repel many from a building, as it seems unconvincing and unreliable.
Follow us on
Lets Work Together
Let us know more.